Mes meilleurs scams

La, c'est futé quand même.

Les voleurs ont enregistré le domaine lcIoud.com, oui, lcIoud.com et non iCloud. Un L à la place du i et un i majuscule à la place du L. Futé et trompeur. Du coup, ils peuvent envoyer des messages avec n'importe quel identifiant iCloud. il suffit de taper les mots le plus courants :)

Et le message fait peur. Surtout la première partie où l'on pense vraiment s'être fait pirater son compte Apple.

Hello pervert, I've sent this message from your iCloud mail.

I want to inform you about a very bad situation for you. However, you can benefit from it, if you will act wisеly.

Have you heard of Pegasus? This is a spyware program that installs on computers and smartphones and allows hackers to monitor the activity of device owners. It provides access to your webcam, messengers, emails, call records, etc. It works well on Android, iOS, and Windows. I guess, you already figured out where I’m getting at.

It’s been a few months since I installed it on all your devices because you were not quite choosy about what links to click on the intеrnеt. During this period, I’ve learned about all aspects of your private life, but one is of special significance to me.

I’ve recorded many videos of you jerking off to highly controversial рorn videos. Given that the “questionable” genre is almost always the same, I can conclude that you have sick реrvеrsiоn.

I doubt you’d want your friends, family and co-workers to know about it. However, I can do it in a few clicks.

Every number in your contact list will suddenly receive these vidеоs– on WhatsApp, on Telegram, on Instagram, on Facebook, on email – everywhere. It is going to be a tsunami that will sweep away everything in its path, and first of all, your fоrmеr life.

Don’t think of yourself as an innocent victim. No one knows where your реrvеrsiоn might lead in the future, so consider this a kind of deserved рunishmеnt to stop you.

I’m some kind of God who sees everything. However, don’t panic. As we know, God is merciful and forgiving, and so do I. But my mercy is not free.

Transfer 800 USD to my Litecoin (LTC) wallet: ltc1qgtzlg8kh9g76nr35wz8v2xr2evvyvgdm73ngyl

Once I receive confirmation of the transaction, I will permanently delete all videos compromising you, uninstаll Pegasus from all of your devices, and disappear from your life. You can be sure – my benefit is only money. Otherwise, I wouldn’t be writing to you, but destroy your life without a word in a second.

I’ll be notified when you open my email, and from that moment you have exactly 48 hours to send the money. If cryptocurrencies are unchartered waters for you, don’t worry, it’s very simple. Just google “crypto exchange” or "buy Litecoin" and then it will be no harder than buying some useless stuff on Amazon.

I strongly warn you against the following:
  • Do not reply to this email. I've sent it from your iCloud mail.
  • Do not contact the police. I have access to all your devices, and as soon as I find out you ran to the cops, videos will be published.
  • Don’t try to reset or destroy your devices. As I mentioned above: I’m monitoring all your activity, so you either agree to my terms or the vidеоs are published.
Also, don’t forget that cryptocurrencies are anonymous, so it’s impossible to identify me using the provided address.

Good luck, my perverted friend. I hope this is the last time we hear from each other.
And some friendly advice: from now on, don’t be so careless about your online security.

Tu as de la chance, moi ils me réclament 1,95€. Mais c'est le directeur qui m'écrit, ça doit être pour ça.

Ah tiens, Bernard m'a écrit aussi car moi aussi j'avais 1,95€ à régler.
Un autre directeur m'avait déjà écrit 2 jours avant pour le même problème (je ne me souviens plus de son prénom, j'ai effacé son courrier pensant à un spam).
Je dois être quelqu'un d'important si les directeurs prennent le temps de s'occuper de moi.

Moi, ce sont les "colis en attente" qui m'énervent ... 2 à 3 par jour alors que je ne commande rien sur internet ... marre d'être pris pour un gros con ! :mad:

Au début, je remplissais mon logiciel de mail avec toutes ces adresses histoire de les filtrer.
Usant.
J'ai abandonné la bataille.
Et, à contrario de tous le mal que l'on peut dire de gmail, c'est essentiellement mon adresse free qui est submergée de spams.
La gestion du spam en amont chez free est une catastrophe.

Bien entendu je n'ai pas de Nespresso, moi c'est café en grain machine à broyeur. Je ne ne serais pas étonné que ceux qui ont un Nespresso tombent dans le panneau, ça a tellement l'air authentique :mad:
Capture d’écran 2024-05-03 à 09.45.43.jpg

Je ne ne serais pas étonné que ceux qui ont un Nespresso tombent dans le panneau
Chez moi, l’entête commence toujours par Madame… Va savoir pourquoi !? :D

Ils te connaissent?:hilarious:

• Haha
Réactions: TimeCapsule
Et ça vous amuse ?! :eek:

• Haha
Réactions: thebiglebowsky
:woot: ... Tidju ! Un mail de Europopol !!!! ... :woot: ... (en provenance d'une adresse Gmail) ... Font pas trop d'efforts en ces temps-ci ! :hilarious:

Capture d’écran 2024-05-06 à 05.20.51.png

En négociant j’avais fais passer l’amende de 8.000 à 300€. Je crois que j’avais mis mes échanges avec les escrocs sur ce fil.